Monday, March 10, 2014

My Personal Favorite Things

Florida is known as the sun's rays Condition, so you’d expect so that it is sunny here. Every couple of days this winter though,Casablanca Bridal Dress we’ve been through a dreary, wet patch of weather which has survived a few days, and felt enjoy it can last forever. Following a couple times of dark grey skies and rain-slicked streets,Franc Sarabia Wedding Dress I really feel like it’s been a time since i have saw the sun's rays poking through clouds. So following the latest stint of stormy weather, I'm incredibly grateful for the sunshine we loved yesterday,Raul Novias Wedding Dress and also the sunshine I awoke to today!
The Loop in Ormond Beach
?Something else I’ve been grateful with this winter: Gift certificates. Particularly, Local cafe gift certificates. Multiple people made the decision to provide us Local cafe gift certificates inside a length of a couple of days — and seriously, I believe Personally i think more potent when I've got a stash of gift certificates than when I've got a wallet filled with cash! Lattes! Every! Day! (Just kidding . . . type of.)
Talking about every single day, it’s Olympic games time. Meaning you’ll find me glued towards the television every evening, watching individuals tape-postponed broadcasts of occasions that happened hrs before. So don’t let me know who won ahead of time! I’m very determinedly abstaining from news websites, and virtually staying away from my Facebook newsfeed when the day’s occasions are going ahead in Sochi. Because even when it’s something which happened nine or twelve or 15 hrs before, I wish to watch it experience on my small TV, not merely browse the title from the those who win and nonwinners (I’m looking?glaring to you, “trending on Facebook” info box!). Watching the Olympic games is one thing I recall incredibly fondly, dating back after i was six years of age and my parents put me to mattress inside my normal bed time, however woke me up a few hrs later to look at Kristi Yamguchi win the ladies’ figure skating gold medal within the Alberville games. So don’t come from a girl and her Olympic games!
Possess a great sunny, caffeinated, sports-centric week, everybody!
~ Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment